Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

One trimester down...two to go!


Well in case I haven't called you personally or you haven't seen my facebook page, SURPRISE! We're expecting a baby! I'm due July 27th, right in the middle of summer...yea! Maybe it won't be too hot until August, but at least Alan and I will be off from school.

It's taken me a while to blog because I've been busy getting back into school and let's face it...I'm TIRED! Number one pregnancy "side effect" I've been dealing with, which isn't so bad considering I've haven't been sick at all (knock on wood). I've been feeling pretty good also, so that's a blessing. But first trimester down, and now I'm on to the second, which according to some sources is suppose to give me energy or at least I'm suppose to not feel AS tired as I have been. Fingers crossed on that one.

And doesn't it seem like when you get pregnant that everyone around you gets pregnant! Every stranger you see in Walmart is pregnant and every day you seem to get a phone call about another friend who has found out she is expecting. For example, right now we have 5 people in our church who are pregnant (and we go to a smaller church) and one other close friend who just found out she is expecting while another two are already pregnant! 2010 is going to be a busy year!

So I'll try to keep up posting some of my "discoveries" of pregnancy and my pet peeves. For instance, must everyone who has ever had a baby tell you her horror story of her pregnancy or how they "like" your doctor, but he's not their favorite because he did something to tick her off. If you can't say something nice...

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

that's so exciting! congrats!!!!

Joy said...

I'm so excited for you and your hubby! Your gonna be a great mommy!!!

ABL said...

Thanks LT and Joy!