Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It Getting To Be That Time of Year...

And no I don't mean the holidays...yet! It's almost time for....FINALS!!! Yea! The time of year every teacher loathes and looks forward to. The time of year my skin breaks out in a rash at just the word "paper". The time of year that every student (even those that I haven't seen since the first week of class) is suddenly the model student and very concerned about his/her grades. The time of year that I go cross-eyed and blind looking at so many papers, but after it's all done, I'm free! Free to enjoy the holidays! I blame finals for my Christmas decorating not getting done until a week or two into December although I may get lucky this year and have them up the weekend after Thanksgiving (fingers crossed). Maybe this year I'll actually decorate my mantle with more than just stockings...maybe. Thanks for giving me some venting time, and I'll be sure to post more updated pics since I finally have my computer back. Until then...it's the most wonderful/stressful time of the year :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night was quite possibly THE best episode of Gossip Girl, ever. It was never said for sure, but Rufus asked Lily if it was a boy or a girl. WOW! I can't wait until January 5th!

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

i'm missing your updates!!