Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just in time for Spring...My favorite thing.

Sorry my few but faithful blog visitors for the extreme delay in updates, but as I said last time, I'll try to do better. For a quick recap, my spring semester has begun and is in full swing. Spring break is a week away!! Yea! Baseball season is also in full swing, so we've been super busy with that. To inspire me to blog more often I think I'll start or end each entry with things I like. This will help get to know me and my many eclectic tastes better, and it will give me something to blog about when times are slow. Okay...ready? My first favorite thing is....

Yes, EBAY! I'm completely obsessed about what I can find on this website! My husband has even questioned this to the point of suggesting addiction...hmm. But really, I don't buy off of it as much as I LOVE to browse. Need to find another place setting of that china you didn't get at your bridal shower 5 years ago? Check Ebay. What about finding some Mccarty pottery that they don't sell in your area? Check Ebay. Shoes, baby clothes, posters, jewelry, and junk , they have it all! If you ever need any help trying to locate something on ebay or need tips, just let me know. I'll be happy to help!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Faithful blog reader here.. So glad to finally see an update from you.. Don't let it go that long again! We should get together soon- we will so close :)

Have a great week!

Morgan Tart said...

I definitely have an obsession with ebay. I have issues controlling myself. I need help!

Go look at my blog and see what Grayson has learned. We posted something for your dad. :)
Hope to see you soon!